EAA needs members to test a piloting related product. To volunteer, simply reply to this post and tell me the aircraft you fly. I’ll be selecting the testers (randomly) on 11/4/09 and closing this thread at that time. If you are selected, I will send you a private message with the details.
Requirements to participate in this test:
· You will need to be doing some VFR or IFR flying in the next 3 weeks to test this product. (The more, the better).
· PLEASE tell me your aircraft in when you reply to this post.
· You must complete a short product review form after using the product.
· You must be an EAA member.
· You get to keep the product after you are done testing it.
We’ll be having other opportunities to test products coming up so keep checking back to www.oshkosh365.org forums for more posts. You’ll see the outcome of this test work starting in January in Sport Aviation.
Thanks for volunteering,
Director, EAA Member Programs