Seeing things I helped organize to fruition:
1. Cessna 170 camping - 40 of these vintage planes made it despite weather and mud. A grand site visited twice by Cessna CEO Jack Pelton with wife Rose.
2. Jonathan Trappe, member of my chapter, ascended in his cluster balloon to a new record flight.
3. Bertrand Piccard and Andre Borschberg of SolarImpulse were the stars of the Friday electric symposium.
4. My chapter member David Williams was named Young Eagle Coordinator of the Year Wednesday evening.
5. Annual donut breakfast on Wednesday AM, we brought 40 members to AirVenture this year.
Can't wait for 2011. Hate to gloat, but EAA1114 is about as good as it gets.
Kent Misegades, President, EAA1114, Apex, NC www.eaa1114.org